Sautéed chanterelles mushrooms, poached egg and chervil

November 5, 1:00pm... Time to think about cooking something for a quick lunch as I have to return to my desk for designing the 2015 Lifestyle Vacations new website ! Yes, I am also now a webmaster... not easy, but I do it !!!Well let's go back to the kitchen, and open the fridge. Oh my... guess what I founded ? Chanterelles wild mushrooms bought on market Sunday and that I almost forgot. !!! How possible !?Here is what I did with it :

photo : Corinne A. Preteur

Sautéed chanterelles mushrooms, poached egg and chervil

INGREDIENTS (2 serving)
1 pound mushrooms
1 garlic clove
2 sprigs parsley
1 tbps butter
150ml liquid cream
2 organic eggs
Chervil
Table salt, Fleur de sel, ground pepper

DIRECTIONS
Wash mushrooms under clear water. Sauté in a wok with the crushed garlic. Season with table salt and pepper. Add chopped parsley. Cook until there's no water in the pan.
Meantime, cook eggs in salted boiling water for 6 minutes (no more!). Then put eggs under cold water to stop the cooking time. Remove the shells carefully. Leave on plate, covered to keep warm.
When mushrooms are cooked with no water in the pan, add butter. Stir to combine.
Add cream, put back on low heat.
Check seasoning with fleur de sel and ground pepper.
Serve (see my photo) with toasted country loaf bread.

Bon appetit !







Popular posts from this blog

"Petit Beurre" Baking Class in Paris!

French Crepes

Cheese cream filled savory choux pastry